Modifications to this Agreement
MomCode may make changes to this Agreement from time to time in its sole discretion, by updating this posting on this doc, and specifying the effective date of the new version of the Agreement. Your continued use of the Course following the posting of a new version of the Agreement constitutes your acceptance of any such changes. Accordingly, whenever you visit this Course you should check to see if a new version of the Agreement has been posted.
If you have any questions or concerns with respect to this Agreement or the course you may contact a representative of MomCode by email at [email protected].
Course Intended Audience
This Course is operated by MomCode from its offices in the United States. This Course is directed to adults in the United States and is not intended for children under the age of thirteen.
THE CONTENT AVAILABLE VIA THE COURSE IS PROVIDED WITH THE UNDERSTANDING THAT NEITHER MOMCODE NOR ITS SUPPLIERS OR USERS ARE ENGAGED IN RENDERING MEDICAL, COUNSELING, LEGAL, OR OTHER PROFESSIONAL SERVICES OR ADVICE.
SUCH CONTENT IS INTENDED SOLELY AS A GENERAL EDUCATIONAL AID. IT IS NOT INTENDED AS MEDICAL OR HEALTHCARE ADVICE, OR TO BE USED FOR MEDICAL DIAGNOSIS OR TREATMENT, FOR ANY INDIVIDUAL PROBLEM. IT IS ALSO NOT INTENDED AS A SUBSTITUTE FOR PROFESSIONAL ADVICE AND SERVICES FROM A QUALIFIED HEALTHCARE PROVIDER FAMILIAR WITH YOUR UNIQUE FACTS. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF YOUR PHYSICIAN OR OTHER QUALIFIED HEALTHCARE PROVIDER REGARDING ANY MEDICAL CONDITION AND BEFORE STARTING ANY NEW TREATMENT.
Ownership and Intellectual Property Rights
This Course is owned by MomCode. All right to, title to, and interest in the Content available via the Course, the Course's look and feel, the designs, trademarks, service marks, and trade names displayed on the Course, and the Course URLs, are the property of MomCode or its licensors, and are protected by copyrights, trademarks, patents, or other proprietary rights and laws.
License to Use Content
MomCode grants you a nonexclusive, nontransferable, revocable, limited license to view, copy, print, and distribute Content retrieved from the Course only for your personal, noncommercial use, provided that you do not remove or obscure any copyright notice, trademark notice, or other proprietary rights notices displayed on or in conjunction with the Content. You may not use any Content available via the Course in any other manner or for any other purpose without the prior written permission of MomCode. All rights not expressly granted in this Agreement are expressly reserved to MomCode.
All trademarks, service marks, logos and designs used on this Course, whether registered or unregistered, are owned by MomCode or other third parties. You may not use or display any trademarks, service marks, logos or designs owned by MomCode or its affiliates without our prior written consent.
Limitations of Liability
MOMCODE AND ITS AFFILIATES ASSUME NO RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY CONSEQUENCE RELATING DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY TO ANY ACTION OR INACTION YOU TAKE BASED ON THE CONTENT AVAILABLE VIA THE COURSE. YOU MUST EVALUATE, AND BEAR ALL RISKS ASSOCIATED WITH, THE USE OF ANY CONTENT, INCLUDING ANY RELIANCE ON THE ACCURACY, COMPLETENESS, OR USEFULNESS OF SUCH CONTENT. YOU SPECIFICALLY ACKNOWLEDGE THAT MOMCODE IS NOT LIABLE FOR THE DEFAMATORY, OFFENSIVE OR ILLEGAL CONDUCT OF USERS OR THIRD PARTIES.
ADDITIONALLY, IN NO EVENT WILL MOMCODE OR ITS AFFILIATES BE LIABLE FOR ANY SPECIAL, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, PUNITIVE, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY LOSS OF USE, LOSS OF PROFITS, LOSS OF DATA, COST OF PROCUREMENT OF SUBSTITUTE PRODUCTS OR SERVICES, OR ANY OTHER SUCH DAMAGES, HOWSOEVER CAUSED, AND ON ANY THEORY OF LIABILITY, WHETHER FOR BREACH OF CONTRACT, TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE AND STRICT LIABILITY), OR OTHERWISE RESULTING FROM (1) THE USE OF, OR THE INABILITY TO USE THE Course; (2) THE COST OF PROCUREMENT OF SUBSTITUTE SERVICES, ITEMS, OR CourseS; (3) UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO OR ALTERATION OF YOUR TRANSMISSIONS OR DATA; (4) THE STATEMENTS OR CONDUCT OF ANY THIRD PARTY ON THE Course; OR (5) ANY OTHER MATTER RELATING TO THE Course. THESE LIMITATIONS WILL APPLY WHETHER OR NOT MOMCODE HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES AND NOTWITHSTANDING ANY FAILURE OF ESSENTIAL PURPOSE OF ANY LIMITED REMEDY.
The fee for Mama In The Making are the following two options: 1 payment of $249 (due today) or a one-time payment (due today) of $19 with ongoing monthly payments of $39. If you select the ongoing monthly payments, you will pay $19 today, and $39 each month from the date of purchase until you cancel your membership. If you choose to pick this option, you are responsible for all monthly payments, and for canceling your membership when you so choose. You can cancel your membership by emailing [email protected].
Methods of Payment
If Client elects to pay by monthly installments, Client authorizes the Company to charge Client’s credit card or debit card. If Client elects to pay in FULL, Client may pay by credit card or debit card.
Mama In The Making Money Back Guarantee
Our goal is to help you navigate the transition to motherhood. We want you to give your best effort to apply all of the strategies in the course. We offer a 30-day refund period for purchases. However, in order to qualify for a refund, you must submit proof that you did the work in the course, sought feedback to troubleshoot any concerns, and implemented the advice and direction given to you. Please note, if you select the multiple payment plan option we are not able to stop payments without a refund request being approved.
All refunds are discretionary as determined by Momcode. To further clarify, we will not provide refunds after the 30th day from your date of purchase and all payments must be made on a timely basis.
With respect to any purchase, you must request your money back within 30 days of the purchase. You may request your money back by emailing [email protected]. That email must contain information about the product you purchased, the date of the purchase, and the email and name associated with any such purchase. You must also demonstrate that you have implemented and completed the action steps in the program. To meet this requirement, you're required to do all the work, show proof you did the work, ask for help via email or in the FB group so we can guide you and troubleshoot your concerns. You must show that you implemented the advice and feedback given to you. To meet this requirement, you must submit the work outlined below.
The work that you need to submit with your request for a refund includes ALL of the following items:
Requirement 1: Complete and attach your Module 1 Prework
Requirement 2: Complete and attach your Module 1 Coursework
Requirement 3: Complete and attach your Module 2 Coursework
Requirement 4: Complete and attach your Module 3 Prework
Requirement 5: Complete and attach your Module 3 Coursework
Requirement 6: Show proof (pictures, receipts) that you have zoned & stocked your home
Requirement 7: Complete, document and attach the “4 Key Questions” exercise with your partner
We will NOT provide refunds more than 30 days following the date of purchase. After day 30, all payments are non-refundable and you are responsible for full payment of the fees for the program regardless if you complete the program.
Please note: If you opted for a payment plan and do not meet the requirements for a refund within 30 days, you are required by law to complete the remaining payments of your payment plan.
All refunds are discretionary as determined by MomCode. To further clarify, we will not provide refunds after the 30th day from your date of purchase and all payments must be made on a timely basis. If you have any questions or problems, please let us know by contacting our support team directly. The support desk can be reached at: [email protected].
- While the Company uses reasonable efforts to include accurate and up-to-date information in the Site, the Company makes no warranties or representations as to its accuracy. The Company assumes no liability or responsibility for any errors or omissions in the content of the Site.
- When you register with the Company and/or this Site, you expressly consent to receive any notices, announcements, agreements, disclosures, reports, documents, communications concerning new products or services, or other records or correspondence from the Company. You consent to receive notices electronically by way of transmitting the notice to you by email.
- If you send comments or suggestions about the Site to the Company, including, but not limited to, notes, text, drawings, images, designs or computer programs, such submissions shall become, and shall remain, the sole property of the Company. No submission shall be subject to any obligation of confidence on the part of the Company. The Company shall exclusively own all rights to (including intellectual property rights thereto), and shall be entitled to unrestricted use, publication, and dissemination as to all such submissions for any purpose, commercial or otherwise without any acknowledgment or compensation to you.
- The Company shall use commercially reasonable efforts to restrict unauthorized access to our data and files. However no system whether or not password protected can be entirely impenetrable. You acknowledge that it may be possible for an unauthorized third party to access, view, copy, modify, or distribute the data and files you store using the Site. Use of the Site is completely at your own risk.
- NEITHER THE COMPANY NOR ANY OTHER PARTY INVOLVED IN CREATING, PRODUCING, OR MAINTAINING THE SITE AND/OR ANY CONTENT ON THE SITE SHALL BE LIABLE UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES FOR ANY DIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, INDIRECT, OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF YOUR ACCESS TO OR USE OF THE SITE. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, ALL CONTENT ON THE SITE IS PROVIDED “AS IS” WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. THE COMPANY DOES NOT WARRANT OR MAKE ANY REPRESENTATIONS REGARDING THE USE OF THE MATERIALS IN THE SITE, THE RESULTS OF THE USE OF SUCH MATERIALS, THE SUITABILITY OF SUCH MATERIALS FOR ANY USER’S NEEDS OR THE LIKELIHOOD THAT THEIR USE WILL MEET ANY USER’S EXPECTATIONS, OR THEIR CORRECTNESS, ACCURACY, RELIABILITY, OR CORRECTION. THE COMPANY LIKEWISE DOES NOT WARRANT OR MAKE ANY REPRESENTATIONS OR GUARANTEES THAT YOU WILL EARN ANY MONEY USING THE SITE OR THE COMPANY’S TECHNOLOGY OR SERVICES. YOU ACCEPT ALL RESPONSIBILITY FOR EVALUATING YOUR OWN EARNING POTENTIAL AS WELL AS EXECUTING YOUR OWN BUSINESS AND SERVICES. YOUR EARNING POTENTIAL IS ENTIRELY DEPENDENT ON YOUR OWN PRODUCTS, IDEAS, TECHNIQUES; YOUR EXECUTION OF YOUR BUSINESS PLAN; THE TIME YOU DEVOTE TO THE PROGRAM, IDEAS AND TECHNIQUES OFFERED AND UTILIZED; AS WELL AS YOUR FINANCES, YOUR KNOWLEDGE AND YOUR SKILL. SINCE THESE FACTORS DIFFER AMONG ALL INDIVIDUALS, THE COMPANY CANNOT AND DOES NOT WARRANT OR MAKE ANY REPRESENTATIONS OR GUARANTEES REGARDING YOUR SUCCESS OR INCOME LEVEL. THE COMPANY DOES NOT WARRANT THAT USE OF THE MATERIALS WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR FREE, THAT DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED, OR THAT THIS SITE, THE CONTENT, AND/OR THE MATERIALS AVAILABLE ON THIS SITE ARE FREE FROM BUGS OR VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS. YOU ASSUME ALL RESPONSIBILITY FOR THE COST OF ALL NECESSARY REPAIRS OR CORRECTIONS. THE COMPANY SHALL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY PERFORMANCE OR SERVICE PROBLEMS CAUSED BY ANY THIRD PARTY WEBSITE OR THIRD PARTY SERVICE PROVIDER. ANY SUCH PROBLEM SHALL BE GOVERNED SOLELY BY THE AGREEMENT BETWEEN YOU AND THAT PROVIDER. Please note that the applicable jurisdiction may not allow the exclusion of implied warranties. Some of the above exclusions may thus not apply to you.
- IN NO EVENT SHALL THE COMPANY BE LIABLE FOR ANY SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, INDIRECT, PUNITIVE, RELIANCE OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, WHETHER FORESEEABLE OR NOT, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, DAMAGE OR LOSS OF PROPERTY, EQUIPMENT, INFORMATION OR DATA, LOSS OF PROFITS, REVENUE OR GOODWILL, COST OF CAPITAL, COST OF REPLACEMENT SERVICES, OR CLAIMS FOR SERVICE INTERRUPTIONS OR TRANSMISSION PROBLEMS, OCCASIONED BY ANY DEFECT IN THE SITE, THE CONTENT, AND/OR RELATED MATERIALS, THE INABILITY TO USE SERVICES PROVIDED HEREUNDER OR ANY OTHER CAUSE WHATSOEVER WITH RESPECT THERETO, REGARDLESS OF THEORY OF LIABILITY. THIS LIMITATION WILL APPLY EVEN IF THE COMPANY HAS BEEN ADVISED OR IS AWARE OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
- You agree to indemnify and hold the Company and each of its directors, officers employees, and agents, harmless from any and all liabilities, claims, damages and expenses, including reasonable attorney’s fees, arising out of or relating to (i) your breach of this Agreement, (ii) any violation by you of law or the rights of any third party, (iii) any materials, information, works and/or other content of whatever nature or media that you post or share on or through the Site, (iv) your use of the Site or any services that the Company may provide via the Site, and (v) your conduct in connection with the Site or the services or with other users of the Site or the services. The Company reserves the right to assume the exclusive defense of any claim for which we are entitled to indemnification under this Section. In such event, you shall provide the Company with such cooperation as is reasonably requested by the Company.
- This agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of California, without giving effect to any principles of conflicts of law. You further submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the state and federal courts sitting in Orange County, California. If any provision of this agreement shall be unlawful, void, or for any reason unenforceable, then that provision shall be deemed severable from this agreement and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining provisions.
Last Updated: October 2019